Hosted by Risk, the third annual Liquidity and Funding Risk conference will cover the latest challenges in liquidity risk management, funding, risk control, the business impact of liquidity ratios and other issues impacting treasury, traders and asset and liability management.
Developed through extensive market research, Liquidity and Funding Risk will feature a cutting-edge agenda with industry speakers at the forefront of this field. Join us in London to make certain that you have a robust asset and liability management strategy in place to ensure that you keep up to date with the latest regulatory requirements.
What delegates said about the 2014 conference:
An excellent conference with leading speakers who spoke openly and in-depth on the real issues and challenges facing the industry
Featuring keynote presentations, panel discussions, practical case studies and presentations, the conference will provide solutions to the major challenges facing the industry today. Topics to be addressed include:
- Regulation, including implementation of LCR/NSFR and mandatory ratios under EMIR and Dodd-Frank
- Macroeconomic factors that threaten liquidity
- Liquidity risk management
- BCBS 248 and Intraday liquidity
- Funds transfer pricing
- Funding Value Adjustment
- Interest rate risk in the banking book
- Asset Liability Management
- Stress testing and its value to liquidity risk management