Examining Balance Sheet Structures Under New Regulations
The following content contains information on the recent Liquidity and Funding Risk 2013 conference. All seminar presentations will be available to download shortly from our website.
Risk magazine is delighted to announce the launch of our Liquidity and Funding Risk 2013 conference specifically designed for senior risk directors, regulators, heads of treasury, heads of ALM and balance sheet management professionals at major financial institutions across Europe.
This event will look at the challenges - intended and unintended - that arise from the new regulatory and market environment. Featuring best practice case studies, panel discussions, in-depth presentations and cutting-edge content, the conference is designed to foster discussion, interaction and learning.
During the event, leading industry practitioners will address a host of critical topics including the translation of Basel III into European regulation, loss-absorbing capital, central counterparties, and the business impact of the liquidity ratios and other issues impacting treasury and asset and liability management, providing insights that will help you manage your business today.
Benefits of attending:
- Top speakers will address timely topics including what steps banks have already taken to implement the LCR and what the best strategies are to tackle both LCR and NSFR
- Un-missable opportunity to learn about and understand the market in Europe and how it is evolving as a result of on-going regulatory changes
- The conference is designed to educate delegates on all the most pressing topics affecting your business
- The day is split into streams to allow you to tailor the day in accordance with your interests
- Unique networking opportunity
- Participate in the latest debates on FVA, DVA and OIS discounting, giving you an edge over your competition